Start a Program at
This is especially useful for the
K108CtrlPro, K145TMLite, K145TMPro, and K190TCLite programs,
which have an auto-connect feature.
A program can be started automatically at bootup, by placing a shortcut
in the Start|Programs|Startup folder.
1. Right-click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
2. Click on the “Advanced” tab
3. Click Add
4. Browse to the folder where you have the program
files stored, select the .exe file.
5. Click Next
6. In the tree, select the Startup folder
7. Click Next
8. Give the new shortcut a name.
9. Click Finish
This is a general guide. The exact steps may depend on the Windows version.