(suitable for use on Win10 tablets)
The K108 Relay board from DIY/Kitsrus
(www.kitsrus.com) features 8 computer-controlled relay
channels, plus 4 digital (on/off) type input ports. This
software provides general purpose control and monitoring functions for the K108 board.
- Relay Control by Inputs
- each of the 4 K108 Inputs can be configured to link to a relay.
- Relay Control by Manual action
- 4 Pushbutton Switches that can each be configured to link to
a relay. Each Switch can be set to be Momentary or Latching.
- relay indicators on form can be configured to act as pushbuttons,
which allows each relay to be individually toggled.
- 3 "global" buttons (All On, All Off, Toggle All) that can
be used to test general operation of the relays.
- Relay Control by Schedule
- relay "events" can be scheduled at predetermined times.
- any combination of relays
- maximum frequency for scheduled events is once per minute
- overall relay status is logged once per minute,
complete with date and time
- scheduled relay events are recorded as they happen
- Switch and Input events are recorded as they happen
- option to autosave to file every 24 hrs,
or to manually save as desired
- Configuration settings and scheduling info exist
only during program runtime.
See the change log (below) for
info on recent updates.
a relay combination
- Win2K to Win10x (not for RT or win8 Tablets)
Note: the app is
"skinned" -- appearance may be different on Win2K
- approx. 6.7 MB of hard drive space (incl. Help file)
- an available serial port (USB-Serial works, too)
You can download the files here.
Nov 19/15 v2.1.1 (XE2-T02)
- fixed bug with popup menu items
- visual changes/adjustments to enhance operation
on a small (eg: 7") Win10 tablet.
- tablet should be set to Desktop mode (Tablet mode = OFF).
- assumes tablet in Landscape, with Taskbar at bottom
- no changes to functionality.
- Help file not updated
Sep 03/15 v2.01 -- First release
- based on the recent revised "Tester" app.