MyLogins is a
storage utility for passwords and Logins, and related information. I wrote this
originally for work use, at a place where I was providing tech
support. This is a modified version, suitable for
- password protected application
- encrypted database for storage
- logins are organized by Type
- view logins listed by Type, or all in a simple grid view
- separate login editing form
- print capabilities
- backup function
- database repair function
- sample data included
- for Win2K to Win8.1
MyLogins is provided as-is. No warranty is made for its
usability or for the effectiveness of the data
- Windows 2000 to Win8x
**The database file is stored
in the application folder.
Do not use the ProgramFiles folder as a location for the
- approx. 3MB of hard drive space
You can download the files here.
- The program is no longer multi-Location. Location is still used internally,
but is maintained as “General”.
(partially backwards compatible)
- All label texts have all been upsized for better readability at higher screen
resolutions. (not tested on the new 4K monitors).
- Note text can now be formatted.
- Visual presentation has been updated for a more current look.